Sunday, May 15, 2011

Spring time chores

It is finally that time in the PNW spring is thinking about coming out of hiding.  The daffodils are in bloom in the Skagit Valley and the thoughts turn to the boating destinations of this summer. The amount of spring maintenance calls is incredible. 
Most of the calls that I receive this time of year have been on the "to do list" since last fall.  
I get the "I have a quick job for you" comment continuously.
 One of the last was come take a look at my engine, we are leaving for Alaska in the middle of the month.  After changing the belt, it was stretched to beyond its limit, and checking the exhaust hose run, I have now pulled the mixing elbow, and found many installation problems.  I still think their departure date is reasonable.

No comments:

Post a Comment